Saturday, February 24, 2007

Siobhan's antics/Seamus's movements

Siobhan (as usual) has had a very crazy week.

She made an ice skating rink out of our kitchen with Crisco. We talked about the need to only ice skate outside, on real ice.

As we were driving to Baggs she said, "Mommy, when I grow up I want to be like John." When I asked her why she said, "because he is fun, Mommy." Well duh!! I should know that.

When I put her to bed at night, I read her a story. Now she has started to read her books after I leave the room. Sometimes I go in to check on her and she is asleep covered in books. Other times she is reading quietly. I think this is great. We have another reader in the family.

Seamus is really starting to move. He likes to stand, holding on to my leg. When he finds something to play with, he will sit down and play. Then he pushes it around. He is also starting to pull himself up on stools and boxes.

Last week he got his first ride in the backpack. I will put up photos of him zonked out in it soon.

Two weeks ago he was not moving at all. Where is my infant going?

No comments: