Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ultimate Blog Party

Welcome to all from the Ultimate Blog Party. I am a sporadic blogger who is trying to do better. I live in rural WY with my husband and two kids (who have way more energy than I ever had). I am trying to become a lactivist (in an area where no one gives me a hard time for NIP), am a recovering (slowly) Messie, and a Mom.

I am an avid reader and I keep a list (more or less) of the books I am reading. If you have any suggestions I am always open to suggestion. Enjoy reading.

10 comments:

Thyen Party of Four said...

HELLO! I dropped in via the Blog Party on 5 minutes for moms! :)

I enjoyed your site!!

Ruth :)

Andi said...

What are you reading?

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in to say hi.... So, I agree with the last comment.... what are you reading?

My Trendy Tykes said...

Hi there and welcome to the party. My oldest daughter is a MEGHAN!

Linda

Alida Sharp said...

I enjoyed your blog... I stoped by for the party. Hope you come an visit me in Russia when you put down your latest book!

Susanne said...

Saying hello from the blog party circuit!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh, how I love girl scout cookies! This is one of my favorite times of year just for the Samoas. I got mine yesterday...I instantly ate 4 or 5, yum!!!

Happy Blog Partying this week!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Nice to meet you. Love the preggo belly pix!

Michelle said...

Hello from Seattle! Thanks for hosting the party at your pad! I think Im gonna head back and take the sesame street quiz! I havent seen that one before!

Brandie said...

Hello! Stopped by the party.
I love reading as well ... waht are your favorite books? I love historical fiction and the leave you with a happy feeling at the end kind of books!
Anyway, I hope you have a great day.